|November 2, 2012|
Is Simple...To Sustain the Level of Excellence Within the Dieringer School District.
Money raised in the 2012-2013 campaign will help us to:
- Support enrichment and remediation in mathematics
- Enhance classroom technology
- Award Dieringer Education Foundation Scholarships
- Assure High Academic Achievement
- Develop and Retain High Quality Teachers
- Maintain favorable class sizes
One Dollar a Day Campaign!
The Dieringer Education Foundation has launched its Dollar A Day Campaign in an effort to offset budget deficits for the 2012-2013 school year. We are asking parents to donate a "dollar a day" for one year. Money raised will support the Dieringer School District through grants from the Foundation. You can provide support in 2 ways:
- $180 supporting just the days that students are in school or...
- $365 supporting each day of the year
Have you donated yet? Every donation helps!